Looking for fun? Mark your calendar … our 2nd Ice Golf & More! … Sunday Feb 28th 10-3pm … Join us at the Island Rd Beach. Ice Skating, Mini Golf in the snow, Marshmallows by the fire, grilled food and our own HHL “crockpot” contest … and of course 9 Hole ICE GOLF on the frozen tundra of our lake….
Food and warm drinks to Purchase; Free ice skating and marshmallows around a warming fire!
When: February 28th, 2016 10AM – 3PM*
Where: Island Road Beach and surrounding lakeside area
Rates/Admission: 9 hole course – $15/pp; Mini-golf – $10/adult, $5/child, $20/family; Ice skating – free!
9 hole course details:
- 9 hole custom course
- Separate custom mini-golf (putters provided)
- Crock-pot Cooking Contest! Bring your favorite crock-pot dish for sampling. Everyone gets a vote. Cash prize and bragging rights for best recipe!
- Skating (bring your own skates)
- Campfires, marshmallow roasting.
- Lunch available for purchase (hamburgers, hot dogs) .
- Best Ball Format
- Some clubs will be available, but bring your own if you have them.
- Provide your own balls. Consider painting them a color that you can easily find in snow.
- Players will fashion a tee with snow for driving.
- Fairways are natural with a cleared path between tees and greens.
- Each “tee” and “green” will be cleared.
- Pull along your clubs and BYO “beverages” on your own sled.
- Bring a foursome or come alone. We’ll find a threesome or single you can join.
Come join the fun! Play or just enjoy some food and fun with your neighbors! All proceeds to benefit Hickory Hills Lake. For more information, contact Tim Murphy at email@example.com *Last 9 hole tees off @ 2PM
SEE YOU THERE!